HERITAGE ROUGE & NOIR TROPIC BROWN SPECIAL EDITION
When it was developed in 1906, the ‘Rouge et Noir’ fountain pen was considered an outstanding technical achievement, ensuring simple operation without the need for dipping the nib into an inkwell. The Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir celebrates the 110-year-old pioneering spirit of Montblanc. Reinterpreting the legendary writing instrument, it features a longer, slimmer silhouette and craftsmanship refined over generations. Vintage brown resin cap and lacquer barrel resin with historical engraving. Tropic is a color name used in watches to designate a patina obtained by natural aging under the tropics (sun and humidity). Montblanc pens also experience this color due to the natural aging of the organic ebonite material.
- Clip: Gold-coated serpent clip with garnets set in the eyes
- Barrel: Tropic brown precious lacquer
- Cap: Tropic brown precious resin with Montblanc emblem made of coral- and ivory-colored resin
- TYPE: Piston Fountain Pen
- NIB: Handcrafted Au585 / 14 K gold nib with serpent design
- Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Gray, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red